Im way too busy for this!
Okay as it turns out updating this thing as much as possible is really hard. I got a load of Uni work dumped on me plus I got a free copy of the new Guild Wars add on from work so if im not trying stuff for the essay im playing it! not cool! well cool, but not...you know what Im getting at. Well anyways I've been looking at Hiroshige's works because his sketches are very similar to mine, or is that the other way around? Heres an attempted copy of one of his wood block prints ( I may get round to colouring it) one day.

Thanks for reading.

And following this is a small marker coloured study of a girl with purple hair, and for some reason really big lips. Perhaps she was stung by a bee and is infact allergic? I quite like her anyways Im gonna do a few more sketches of her, maybe with clothes on....
Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home