Its been awhile
Okay so Ive been a lil busy but heres the next installment of Blogariffic artwork by yours truly.
Finally Ive been playing alot of Yakuza for the PS2 that ive borrowed from work. Despite some bad reveiws I think its great! Its kinda like Shenmue meets Grand Theft Auto 3, its pretty nasty some of the fight scenes and move combos are very nasty. An example is throwing a bike on a dude then jumping on said bike crushing it and the skull of the poor bastard underneath. Nasty. The sketches really aint that good, infact I could even say i dislike them, but I havent drawn in 4 days and have done nothing but work, play Yakuza and drink....gimme a break. I bet Picasso did the same once.... and no the yakuza sketch guy isnt wearing womens shoes....they are snakeskin boots.
Cheers!
This is the 7 samurai sketch from last time only i drew a bigger one in ink this time. Im still very happy with it. I might do some further work on it!

This is yet another quick sketch i did of people playing games consoles. Im getting excited about the new nintendo Wii, so i drew these 3 gamers, the girl is struggling with here PSP the guys gaming awa on his PS2 and the other guy is too poor too afford any of these fancy objects. I like the guys two tone hair its coo!

Finally Ive been playing alot of Yakuza for the PS2 that ive borrowed from work. Despite some bad reveiws I think its great! Its kinda like Shenmue meets Grand Theft Auto 3, its pretty nasty some of the fight scenes and move combos are very nasty. An example is throwing a bike on a dude then jumping on said bike crushing it and the skull of the poor bastard underneath. Nasty. The sketches really aint that good, infact I could even say i dislike them, but I havent drawn in 4 days and have done nothing but work, play Yakuza and drink....gimme a break. I bet Picasso did the same once.... and no the yakuza sketch guy isnt wearing womens shoes....they are snakeskin boots.
Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home