Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Heres hoping this works!

Heres a page of 'women' drawings i sketched the other day when I had some spare time, although some of the women are very ugly they could be men in drag! Im trying to define the figure alot more, I can get the heads no problems, but the female body is still a mystery to me on and off paper. I like the one in the bottom left, shes alot like Jen in the Dave and Ed comics. Infact she might well be.....who knows what goes through my head!


On a different note heres a sketch of a pirate! YARRRRRRRRR its kinda yellow cuz i drew it on a sketchpad during a lecture once, was probably European Cinema lol! Hes eatting an apple i think and his other hand isnt complete, that or he has scurvy of the hands....

Lastly this isnt a sketch as such, but its me with a box on my head being held up...... im in work....and im getting paid to mess about......oh dear!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home